Prince Edward County

I think it's fairly easy to worry about the next door to walk through, and what our lives will look like in a few years, and the desire of leaving an important piece of ourselves behind. 

I think it's normal to want to reflect a piece of ourselves in everything we do, and leave traces in everyone we meet - to relate, to inspire. I find it hard to live in a part of the world that is so success and 'dream' driven. I wholeheartedly believe in pursuing things, ideas, and a lifestyle that any and everyone wants to see come to life, but the process and the present is so much more significant than the end result. Who you invest in, what you invest yourself in, how you're building the foundations of your home - I think in the long run, that's what matters. 

I want to create and be selfless in all that I do, and to accomplish the vision I have for my life, it's going to take lots of work. But I don't want my foundation to rest in the future, because I know that a garden won't grow unless the soil is firm and taken care of. And even if the vision for my life was taken from me, I'm learning that's okay too. There is meaning in the little, the big, and every inch in between. 







This entry was posted on Thursday, November 21, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.