Favorite duos and sunny days

I'm pretty bias, but these two really are my favorite duo. I've known Emily ever since my sister and I arrived in Canada, and we coincidentally went to the same high school. She's witnessed all my ridiculous hair styles and that time I used to wear pink socks and blue converse, and we've pretty much made a pact to be homegirls until our bones are no more. 

It's hard for me to feel genuinely comfortable with people, or where my level of sass and cynicism is understood, but I definitely feel at ease and pressure free with these two. They've got hearts of gold, the power to make someone choke on their food due to their hilarious selves, and I love them a whole damn lot. 

Hair & Makeup by the lovely Melissa Boerger.


This entry was posted on Saturday, June 21, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.